Monday, July 21, 2008

The week that was July 7 - July 21

Wasn't in the mood to update the catalog and none of my albums have not finished downloading. Anyway, I still got a few new albums.

Deerhunter - Microcastle



I'm going to be straightforward, this is one of the best albums of the year. It's completely amazing. From the thundering drone of "Calvary Scars" to the monstrous jam of "Nothing Ever Happened", I can define variety with this album. Besides that, there are a few great songs for the summer like "Agoraphobia" as the singer sang the lines "Cover me, Come for me, Comfort me" dreamily. I can say so much about this album, but the only way to find out its awesomeness is just listening through the whole thing.
link
Deerhunter - Agoraphobia

Yeah, only one album for these 2 weeks. Kinda sad really. Still waiting for new Sigur Ros to be completed.

No comments: